onsdag 5 juni 2019

A start to something new.

Hello Sunshines.

My name is Linn and i am what you would call a noob. Maybe not the perfect vision of one, since i don't dress, talk or walk as one, but im only a good 106 days old.

I think i might have found what i enjoy the most on second life, and i want to share that with you.
I mostly run around different stores to find all the cute stuff to make myself, what i think is the perfect outfit. But another passion is to find all those good, free goodies. Yes, i can sometimes be a real noob, but i think we all have that in us, and who doesn't love free stuff? I will share it all, don't worry!

Maybe you found me on my Flickr, or maybe on my Instagram.
No matter where you did - im so happy you're here and i hope that you will stick around.

Hugs,
Linn.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar